To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
In our Alternatives Drug and Alcohol Department, we provide a full range of drug and alcohol assessments, treatment, and support services to adults with substance use disorders. This office is conveniently located in the Southside area of Pittsburgh.
As a therapist, you will be a team member in a multidisciplinary team providing substance abuse treatment. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide clinical assessments using the ASAM
• Utilize professional clinical skills to conduct group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy (as needed), psycho-educational presentations, and crisis intervention.
• Develop individualized treatment and aftercare plans.
• Master’s Degree in Social Service Field with one year of practical/clinical experience
• Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor, Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor preferred.
• Act 33/34, Child Abuse, and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances required
• Full Time (which includes a comprehensive benefits package!)
• Varying schedules available to meet your availability
Why TCV Community Services?
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive Benefits package (for eligible employees) including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
• Generous Paid Time Off & 9 Agency Paid Holidays (for eligible employees)
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
TCV Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.