To have your employment opportunity listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide quality assessments and psychotherapy to all consumers and to function as a team member with other therapists, nurses, service coordinators, support staff, administrators and psychiatrists. The position also functions as a team leader by assisting the Director in the training, orientation, and day-to-day coaching of staff to promote the program goals and efficiency in accordance with policies and procedures.The normal work week (37.5 hours) for this position is Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM during normal office hours or as assigned to meet program and consumer needs. Schedule changes and/or additional hours must be pre-approved by director. Overtime may be required for crisis situations.
• Team Leader Duties: Duties include active communication, collaboration, problem-solving and conflict resolution to ensure efficient daily operations. Serves as acting site supervisor while Director is out of office.
• Provides staff training and coaching in day-to-day activities including the use of electronic medical record, office technology, productivity scorecards, and safety protocols.
• Ensures completion of required incident reports as per regulations and notifies Director of any crisis or safety issues. Conducts fire and safety drills with CSRs on a monthly basis, rotating the exits in building.
• Checks ISP’s for accuracy, and acts as designee supervisory signer. Audits charts for accuracy and completion.
• Supports the medical department, by working with team to have timely service plans for medication only consumers.
• Effectively engages and retains consumers and efficiently manages caseload.
• Accurately assesses consumer needs; makes appropriate referrals as needed.
• Provides appropriate and necessary therapeutic group and individual services that reflect best practices.
• Adequately and efficiently documents service via electronic clinical record in accordance with performance standards and applicable policies, procedures and regulations; promptly corrects alerts.
• Completes required paperwork in accordance with requisite timelines to ensure authorizations, payments, and conformance with regulatory requirements, contractual obligations and policies and procedures, and best practices and timely referrals.
• Meets productivity standards at 60% requirement of full-time therapist.
• Appropriately manages and resolves crises and uses critical thinking to avert escalating crises.
• Increases competence to better serve consumers via training or other means; demonstrates competence via application of acquired knowledge and skills and achievement of desired outcomes; maintains requisite credentials and licensure as appropriate.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external individuals, and professionals.
• Effectively communicates both orally and in writing.
Master’s degree in counseling or social work, and needs to be either clinically licensed, or license-eligible, with at least 2 years of mental health direct care experience.