To have your employment opportunity listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable formats are Word documents or in the body of the email. BE SURE TO INCLUDE HOW A PERSON APPLIES FOR A POSITION IN YOUR JOB POSTING.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
PCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The PROGRAM for Offenders is a non-profit organization that provides residential alternatives to incarceration, drug and alcohol treatment and a wide range of supportive services to male and female offenders in Allegheny County.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions.
We currently have job opportunities for Certified Family Recovery Specialists.
• Must be a Certified Family Recovery Specialist
• Provide recovery support services through information and referral resources
• Individual assistance in setting and achieving personal goals through an action plan
• Emotional support through individual coaching, mentoring and sharing
• Ability to provide assistance via referrals to supportive agencies for childcare, life skills, etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate well, both orally and written, and the ability to work within a team
• Must be available to work flexible hours, including Saturday, Sunday and evening hours